

Brett saw a "rat" running into our crawl space the other day and Diesel kept chasing something outside late at night when we would let him out in the back yard. I was convinced that it was an opossum, but he thought it was a rat. So he bought and set a trap last night and we made a bet about whether he would trap anything or not. I thought there was no way he would catch anything, but we found this little opossum in the trap this morning. It looks to me like he is thinking, "Man, that cheese wasn't worth it!"
We called animal control and asked them what we should do with it, they said that they just take them to the dump an burry them. We didn't like that very much so Brett drove a few miles away and let him go in an empty lot. hahahahahahaha At least it's not a gator!!!!
2 comments:
Ah! An opossum!?! Glad you caught it and let it live, haha
SICK!!! Oh man I would not have been happy to have that thing roaming around my house.
Post a Comment